Monday, September 8, 2008

Maryland Citizens For Sex Offender Justice

I did it. Completed the mission statement and created the web site dedicated to Maryland's newest organization.

http://mdcitizensforsexoffenderjustice.tripod.com

Don't worry, I'm not going to stop blogging. This is my outlet, like my diary, only I'm sharing with all of you. I was glad to see a lot of you were reading my blog even though you haven't shared any comments(just got a nice comment on my latest blog "Why I'm doing what I do").
Anyway, I'll keep on writing my thoughts and keep you updated on what's going on in my life.

Remember, I wrote about my daughter starting a new job? Well today was her first day. She has had an exciting first day: She learned how to clean out kennels and dog runs, drew blood from a dog, assisted the vet in caring for a dog with a bad tooth and maybe the worst part of the day, was assisting the vet to put down a cocker spaniel. (This dog was up in years and was suffering from cancer)But she was ecstatic about her new job and can't wait to start another day.

So have a good night. Time to go start dinner.

No comments: